JESSICA EBERLEY, SPHR, SHRM-SPC
“The key to a successful business strategy starts with your most valuable asset: your people.”
- Jessica’s vast experience in a wide variety of fields has provided her the in-depth knowledge and refined skill set necessary to fulfill her role as CEO. With a history of tackling new and exciting challenges in the worlds of human resources, university recruiting, and talent acquisition in retail, hospitality, manufacturing, and corporate functions, Jessica has repeatedly demonstrated her passion for and dedication to the field of human resources and recruiting.
- As Founder and CEO of HRT Solutions, Jessica is passionate about connecting organizations to solutions. Working alongside their clients, she and her team are able to thoroughly evaluate the current status of each company in order to determine the most effective strategies that will move the business forward. Persistence and commitment to helping its clients achieve their goals allows HRT Solutions to create true partnerships that deliver results and transform organizations.
- Jessica enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as traveling and going to Pittsburgh Pirates games. She enjoys spending time with her niece Mallory and nephew Alex.
“Great companies don’t hire skilled people and motivate them; they hire already motivated people and inspire them.”
- Alyssa brings 6 years of comprehensive HR experience partnering with management, clients and candidates alike to effectively identify needs within the talent space. She has worked with various clients including those in the industrial, IT, retail, engineering, customer service, government and healthcare functions.
- Alyssa is a HRT Advisor with HRT Solutions. She is dedicated to building and strengthening relationships in order to bring her clients goals to fruition. She is a dynamic, results-oriented professional with the proven ability to motivate individuals, provide impeccable customer service and create a positive and collaborative working environment.
- When she isn’t working on home improvements and scheming her next DIY project, she spends the majority of her time at the Barre3 studio and enjoying time with her family and jack chi, Harley.
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
- Casey has a multifaceted background in university relations, strategic sourcing, employee relations, and event management in both small and large corporate environments. Prior to joining HRT Solutions, Casey developed her love of university recruitment through management of leadership development programs, specifically in the area of manufacturing.
- Casey began her career in event management until discovering her passion for talent acquisition. Casey has a strong desire to continuously learn from those around her and build meaningful relationships with her clients.
- Casey credits her joy of running and travel for keeping her energized and focused. She lives in Charlottesville, Virginia with her husband and ruby red miniature labradoodle.
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- Stephanie has 3 years’ experience in talent acquisition, partnering with clients to support their hiring needs in the CPG, manufacturing, operations, sales and marketing arenas. Stephanie’s experiences have allowed her to work with candidates through the full life-cycle of the university recruiting process.
- Before her career in talent acquisition, Stephanie spent 4 years in sales and account management, focusing on the unique business value of company products and relating that to customer needs.
- Stephanie is a fitness enthusiast, competing in half marathons. She enjoys spending her free time with her family and going on adventures with her dog Chloe. She is also an avid supporter of animal rescue organizations.
KATE THOMAS, PHR
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other” – J.F.K
- Kate brings over a decade of international HR, talent development, and recruiting experience. She has worked with various clients including those in the consumer services, manufacturing, healthcare, IT, managed services, and hospitality industries.
- Kate is a HRT Advisor with HRT Solutions and a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR). In addition, Kate is a certified trainer and coach for the following assessments and tools:
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI), Step I and II
- Predictive Index (PI)
- Lominger KornFerry – Competency Modeling, Selection, Talent Development
- Targeted Selection/Quick Hire recruiting methods
- Outside of work, Kate enjoys spending time with her husband and their daughter, Elliana.
HRT Recruiting Coordinator
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.” – Andrew Carnegie
- Milana has over 13 years of experience in public and nonprofit management with a focus on data research and analysis. She has a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Prior to joining HRT Solutions, Milana worked at several nonprofits in Pittsburgh, including the University of Pittsburgh, Three Rivers Connect, and the Urban League of Pittsburgh. She has also worked as a consultant in the nonprofit sector.
- Outside of work, Milana likes to volunteer her time at her church, her children’s school, and in the community. She also enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children, Robby and Delanie.
“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- Katie brings over five years of professional experience in public relations, marketing, and talent acquisition. She spent the early years of her career serving those in need through marketing and development work in the nonprofit sector. Within the last two years, Katie made the transition to talent acquisition and developed a passion for getting the right candidates in the right roles at the right time.
- Now, as an HRT Advisor, Katie takes pride in delivering a high level of support to clients and candidates through the recruiting and interviewing process to ensure a positive experience.
- Outside of work, Katie enjoys working out and spending time with her husband and daughter, as well as their two rescue dogs.